- Product Description
- Additional Information
“Changing the Way Small Watercraft
Get On and Off of the Water”
TMP Marine Products represents and sells the Roll-n-Go Innovative Docking Solution products which is a On-Shore Docking System. Our Roll-n-Go systems are changing the way small craft are stored, docked and launched.
TMP Marine Products-Roll-n-Go has a unique design to handle the hundreds of thousands of personal watercraft, small boats and pontoon boats that have no other efficient and effective method for docking and storage.
Roll-n-Go is an inventive answer to long overlooked needs for better docking solutions, that lake property owners face. We created a full line of state-of-the-art docking systems that could meet requirements no one else in the market could address. Our Roll-n-Go Systems are an economical docking system that delivers and excellent alternative to the huge burden and expense of traditional docking and boat lifts.
The versatile modular ramp system can be easily extended, or modified to accommodate the requirements of changing shoreline applications and to custom-fit changing waterfront dimensions. TMP Marine Products-Roll-n-Go line includes models designed to handle small watercraft, of all kinds – from 1, 2 and 3 passenger PWC’s up to 2,000 pound boats and pontoon boats.
TMP Marine Products represents and sells the Roll-n-Go Model 4200 Railway System for boats weighing up to 4200 lbs. It has been engineered for strength, durability and simplicity. It is a ready-to-assemble marine railway system that is constructed of marine grade aluminum and includes stainless steel fasteners.
Video How far into the water does the track need to go ?
The track needs to go to a water depth of 2 feet (28 inches deep with the “high bunks”) plus an additional 10 feet. If your water level fluctuates, take into account low water levels.
Features of Model RNG4200
- The kit comes complete with detailed, easy-to-follow assembly instructions. It assembles with common tools in a few hours.
- The base price includes standard 2800 lb. hand winch and also has several electrical winch options available. The fully adjustable standard bunk system is upgradable to bunks that accommodate inboard drive ski/wake boats or pontoon boats.
- The rails are 4" high structural "c" channel. The basic kit comes with (4) 9 ft. track sections. Extra track sections, leg kits and angle kits are available to get your boat over rough terrain or to change angles to follow the contour of your shoreline.
- The sections connect easily with specially formed brackets and Roll-n-Go has incorporated a carriage retaining system to prevent the carriage from accidently getting knocked off the track or from rolling off the end.
- The carriage contains 2 fully welded ends connected by bolt-in channels. It will accommodate any of our fully adjustable bunk systems.
- The wheels are machined from solid aluminum, with bronze bushings that ride on greasable, grade 8 axle bolts for many years of smooth service. The carriage has sturdy PVC drive-in guides that adjust to 112 inches wide, over 9 feet.
- Our TMP Marine Products –Roll-n-Go Model 4200 is a great place to store your boat over the winter on shorelines that are not subject to ice floe surges. Just winterize and cover your boat and wait for that first warm and sunny Spring day to get back onto the water!
How to Use the Roll-n-Go System
Whether it's for a PWC or a boat—using a Roll-n-Go system is easy!