- Product Description
- Additional Information
The BLS - Battery Life Saverelectronic device,sold by TMP Marine Products is an electronic device that reconditions, maintains, and can rejuvenate old “dead” lead-acid batteries. It will maintain functioning batteries in a like new condition, extending the life of the batteries.
It is a U.S.A. product that can double or triple the normal life of the batteries.
Our BLS – Battery Life Saver is suited to all types of lead acid batteries - Flooded, Gel, and AGM.
- It can be used on individual batteries and banks of all sizes.
- It is reverse polarity protected - if it is hooked up in reverse, it will draw current but will not damage the battery or itself.
- The case is isolated. It is used in parallel with a charging source.
- Each unit is approximately 4.5 inches wide by 2.25 inches deep by 2 inches high and weighs 11.4 ounces.
- The electronics are potted in an anodized aluminum heat sink, protecting them from the environment.
BLS Information Video
All BLS models come with a 120 day Money Back Guarantee
All BLS models come with a 5 Year - Limited Warranty.
Batteries in a RV can be expensive, difficult to replace, and at times, unreliable. Most RV’s have house batteries along with starter batteries. The house battery bank is usually made up of 4 to 6 deep cycle batteries that are used to run common electronics when not connected to AC power. The average life of good quality deep cycle battery is 3 years, with each battery costing between $120 and $200 per battery.
For 12 and 24 volt battery systems and vehicles with multiple batteries. Can be installed permanently on a battery system. The system should be charged regularly. Similar to the BLS-12/24B, but comes with 3/8" eye rings for attachment to the battery terminals.
Designed for a 24 volt battery or battery bank. Can be instailled permanently to keep the batteries in optimal condition and extend battery life. Should be installed on new or good working batteries (use the BLS-12/24 to rejuvenate old batteries). Equipped with a low voltage cutoff.