The BLS - Battery Life Saverelectronic device,sold by TMP Marine Products is an electronic device that reconditions, maintains, and can rejuvenate old “dead” lead-acid batteries. It will maintain functioning batteries in a like new condition, extending the life of the batteries.
It is a U.S.A. product that can double or triple the normal life of the batteries.
Our BLS – Battery Life Saver is suited to all types of lead acid batteries - Flooded, Gel, and AGM.
- It can be used on individual batteries and banks of all sizes.
- It is reverse polarity protected - if it is hooked up in reverse, it will draw current but will not damage the battery or itself.
- The case is isolated. It is used in parallel with a charging source.
- Each unit is approximately 4.5 inches wide by 2.25 inches deep by 2 inches high and weighs 11.4 ounces.
- The electronics are potted in an anodized aluminum heat sink, protecting them from the environment.
BLS Information Video
All BLS models come with a 120 day Money Back Guarantee
All BLS models come with a 5 Year - Limited Warranty.
An electric forklift that only works for two hours is bad news.
When you need to get 8 hours of work out of a forklift, you cannot afford "a lazy 2 hour battery."
Extra time is needed to change batteries and the forklift charger is overworked.
It just plain doesn't pay.
But with forklift batteries costing $4,000 and up, what's a poor shop manager to do?
The Battery Life Saver electronic device to the rescue!
Used with the forklift charger, The Battery Life Saver electronic device dissolves the buildup of sulfate that interferes with electrical flow.
Sulfate Buildup is one of the chief sources of forklift repair.
Your fork lift will work like new all the time.
High powered version for 24 and 36 volt industrial forklift and lift truck batteries. Ideally mounted full time to constantly keep the batteries in optimum condition. The system should be charged regularly. Comes
BLS-36/48-MULTI-FHigh powered version for 36 and 48 volt industrial forklift and lift trucks batteries. Ideally mounted full time to constantly keep the batteries in optimum condition. The system should be charged regularly. Comes with alligator type clips.