The BLS - Battery Life Saverelectronic device,sold by TMP Marine Products is an electronic device that reconditions, maintains, and can rejuvenate old “dead” lead-acid batteries. It will maintain functioning batteries in a like new condition, extending the life of the batteries.
It is a U.S.A. product that can double or triple the normal life of the batteries.
Our BLS – Battery Life Saver is suited to all types of lead acid batteries - Flooded, Gel, and AGM.
- It can be used on individual batteries and banks of all sizes.
- It is reverse polarity protected - if it is hooked up in reverse, it will draw current but will not damage the battery or itself.
- The case is isolated. It is used in parallel with a charging source.
- Each unit is approximately 4.5 inches wide by 2.25 inches deep by 2 inches high and weighs 11.4 ounces.
- The electronics are potted in an anodized aluminum heat sink, protecting them from the environment.
BLS Information Video
All BLS models come with a 120 day Money Back Guarantee
All BLS models come with a 5 Year - Limited Warranty.
The BLS will rejuvenate old lead-acid batteries that are used in aircraft applications.
We do not recommend installing the BLS permanently on the aircraft. It can be used to maintain, or rejuvenate batteries on the ground.
You will need:
- 12 or 24 volt Battery Charger (2 to 10 amps)
- Daily timer (optional)
For 12 and 24 volt battery systems. Also ideal for use with a battery charger to rejuvenate unusable batteries. Comes with alligator type battery clips for attachment. This is the best BLS model to rejuvenate old batteries.