We have a complete line of Can Buoys, Channel Markers, Regulatory Buoys, Mooring Buoys and Barrier Floats.
- Most of the Buoys are manufactured with a tough ABS plastic exterior, that will not rust, chip, or peel.
- Completely urethane foam filled. Virtually unsinkable.
- Ultraviolet Inhibited.
- Engineered for proper stability in wind and current. This makes them self-righting without tackle.
- Galvanized steel hardware is built in.
- Symbols conform to the Standard Inland Waterway marking standards. A wide variety of messages are available.
|CAN BUOYS - General Purpose
- Available as Cans, Float Collar Cans, or Coast Guard Type
- White - ABS exterior
- Completely urethane foam filled
- Ultraviolet Inhibited
- Self-righting without tackle
- Standard bands, symbols and messages included
|Options for Can Buoys
- Internal radar reflectors
- Pickup eye built into top (except B1428FW)
- Non-standard messages
- Agency and name identification
- Swivel eyes or pipe thru for float collar applications
- Yellow cans, centerline black & white or red & white
- All cans available as green or red channel markers with nun, or standard top
Widely used by U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, concrete ballast encased in ABS, ballast attached by a galvanized steel pipe, 3" silver reflective band at top.
B1251 - 12" dia.
B1352 - 13" dia.
B1452 - 14" dia.
B2445 - 24" dia.
|Float Collar Cans/Coast Guard Type
B1428SW- 14" dia., 28" collar internal ballast
B6CPRM - 12" dia., 28" collar external ballast
B5CPRM - 19" dia., 38" collar external ballast
B5CPRFW - 19" dia., 38" collar internal ballast
B5CPRSW -19" dia., 38" collar internal ballast
Can dia. & Ht. in. 13 x 30
Collar dia. & Ht. in. 24 x 10
Overall Ht. in. 75
Exposure w/o tackle in. 36
Submerged buoyancy lbs. 240
Net weight lbs. 116